Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 Days of Thankfulness. Day 11

Day 11: Grace.




Remember on Day 4 when I said that I'd always wanted a to have a little girl.
I forgot to tell you that I actually did get my prayer answered.



I have a Goddaughter. Her name is Grace.


And I am so thankful for her.


She is a daily reminder that God does indeed hear and answer prayer.






I prayed for her before she came into existance, and while she was in the womb.




I was present at her birth and held her when she was just minutes old.







I asked God to be merciful, when her mother contracted Chicken Pox in early pregnancy.
I prayed  that there would be no adverse effect and be no scarring .



She went on to win 1st Place in a baby show. No scars.





Just look at that face...




She could be the Gerber baby.



Grace is a blessing to everyone who has ever met her.





She is a gift of love and a constant source of joy





I will continue to pray for her daily that she will choose her steps
carefully, and follow the invisible footprints
of her maker.



Growing in grace.

And yes...I think she's  pretty amazing!



"Unexpected Grace"
You are a precious gift
Of Unexpected Grace
I catch a glimpse of heaven
Just looking at your face
God placed you in my heaart
You swelled to fill this space
And every theory about love
You've tenderley replaced

This love cannot be measured
The distance is too far
And now that I've arrived here
You gently raised the bar
No one could call you average
You're so far above par
God's gift of Unexpected Grace,
Is simply who you are




What's Playing:

In the Kitchen:
Sugar Cookies


On the Music Player:
What Child is This: Point of Grace


In my Heart:
Psalm 127 vs 3




And remember:













1 comment:

Madeleine Begun Kane said...

What lovely verse and photos!

I just dropped by to congratulate you. You've won an Honorable Mention in last week's Limerick-Off. Great job! Limerick of the Week 39.

Post a Comment